Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crazy Good Saltine Crackers

This is a super easy recipe that anyone could make! If you are the type who just wants to throw something no bake together, this recipe is your new go to! The first time I had these crackers was at the Jimmy Buffett concert back in May. Eric's coworker Jamie brought them and we all LOVED them. I saw the recipe on my bloggin' buddy Elizabeth's blog here and knew I wanted to make them again!


Ingredients:
4 sleeves of saltine crackers (or you can get the mini ones that are meant for soups and stuff. That is what I used!)
1 1/2 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon dill weed
1 tablespoon red pepper
1 tablespoon caraway seeds
1 small envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing

Combine oil and seasonings in a bowl and combine.  Put your crackers in a zip lock gallon size bag and pour in your oil mixture. This is the fun part - now shake and rotate the bag to coat! Yum!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Those crackers ARE SO GOOD! :-) (and thanks for always being so sweet to me! :-)