Friday, December 16, 2011

Update, Recipes, and Boob Tube Babble

I cooked two new recipes this week that were so good and healthy! You should check them out. I love this website, SkinnyTaste. She has the best recipes, but lightened up and she puts the WW points on them!






I am so over the Kardashians. I do have to point out that Kourtney is wearing Stella & Dot's Pegasus Necklace though, which is pretty cool!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

These women are nuts!! Each week they get worse and worse I think. I did enjoy watching Taylor horrified by the Chippendale's dancers. I think that is how I would be as well! Seeing them in Vegas makes me want to go to Vegas ASAP! Eric and I are tentatively planning a trip soon.

I really don't think there is anything else new that I watched! I caught up on some DVR.

Pan Am - Love this show! Just watched the episode with the fire. I love Christina Ricci in this. She is so small though!

Desperate Housewives - I have been a loyal DH viewer since it came out. I can't get enough. This season is kind of dark though and I hope the ladies end on a high note, since this is the last season. I will miss them!

Millionaire Matchmaker - Oddly addictive for me. I watched the reunion episodes this week and loved seeing the old clients and every one being called out. For some reason, I like this show!

I am excited for this weekend! We have a neighborhood tacky sweater party tonight and I can't wait to see all the neighborhood girls and their husbands! Tomorrow, my brother and his family get in town! I finally get to meet my new niece, Merritt! I am so excited! The next couple of days are going to be full of fun things with her and my nephew Mason! Can't wait!

7 comments:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I love all of those shows... although haven't gotten into Pan Am! I am also SO OVER THE KARDASHIANS... I can't even HANDLE IT! What are they famous for!?!?!? And agreed that the RHBV definitely made me want to take a trip to Vegas!

Hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Have fun with with Merritt! I'm having lunch with the whole Drake clan on the 26th. I'm pretty exciting about meeting the little one as well :-)

Alyssa said...

I heard Pan Am was cancelled and I am SO.BUMMED! Loved that show!

Rebecca said...

Not a fan of the Kardashians. I don't really get the appeal.

I looove the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! This season is such a train wreck.

Jamie said...

I love ALL of the Bravo reality shows! It's so sick.

Alyssa said...

I love your blog so I gave you the Versatile Blog award over on my blog! :) Have a great Monday! http://makinmemories11.blogspot.com/

jessica said...

I'm over the Kardashians too! Especially kim. Her 72 day marriage ruined it for me, LOL. I am loving Pan-Am too! I've only watched the first few episodes. i'm saving the rest for a rainy day when I don't want to get out of bed :)

Hope your having a great Monday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/